What's new

Demise of Dunhill

Siv

Mg4Si6O15(OH)2·6H2O
Sales
In my cellar, the last home owner (30years ago) replaced the kitchen cabinets and left one of the four door cabinets and hung it on the cellar wall. I started using it as my tobacco cellar. It is quite full now thanks to this forum and the old PSF.
At the rate I smoke, it should last me well into my 90's.
However.........my wife has yet to ever open that said cabinet..........I am waiting for that discussion........ and the question, "Well if you have that much tobacco, why do you keep ordering more"?
My wife is 5'2" so I just put my baccy in the cupboard above the fridge. She sometimes comments on the smell but she can't see it and I feign ignorance.

Calvinandpipe

Patron
In my cellar, the last home owner (30years ago) replaced the kitchen cabinets and left one of the four door cabinets and hung it on the cellar wall. I started using it as my tobacco cellar. It is quite full now thanks to this forum and the old PSF.
At the rate I smoke, it should last me well into my 90's.
However.........my wife has yet to ever open that said cabinet..........I am waiting for that discussion........ and the question, "Well if you have that much tobacco, why do you keep ordering more"?
Oh goodness no! If there's a lock on it that implies you have something to hide, and already puts you in a defensive posture for the ensuing butt chewing. Get some yard tool hooks and hang the shovels, rakes and implements of destruction in front of the cabinet.

Sometimes camouflage is better than a wall......

Yep. I have an Igloo cooler out in the garage full of cigars. The wife has never opened it because it's an old cooler.

It's easy for me. I just say, "Deal with it". Women are hardly a commodity. 😁

She gets a little irritated when I say that, but she knows it's the truth. 🤷🏿‍♂️