DGErwin and my new Boswells attire.

MakDragon

Optomistic Curmudgeon
Sales
Patron
250FBD99-558E-4416-8CFD-9B13C5558C57.jpeg
25FF5A3C-A52E-4B7E-BEDC-4D7155C86932.jpeg
A very special thank you to @DGErwin11 for sending me a shirt I will proudly wear at the next Boswell Hooligans meet up.
He also bombed me with one of his briar pen and pencil sets.
All I can say is if you thought they looked on his old site, in person they are simply fantastic!
I have big mits and writing with traditional Bics etc. is a pain in the arse.
I am gonna be the cool teacher this year with some fancy writing implements!!!
Thanks Doug!!!

MakDragon

Optomistic Curmudgeon
Sales
Patron
I think the bigger hit with your students will be the shirt! You can point to it every time they tell you the dog ate their homework or they missed a test because their power went out.
Are you kidding? They wont even read it and if they do they’ll think its in a foreign language. Besides, its almost in cursive which is how us adults speak in code nowadays

Russ H.

Patron-Fight The Good Fight
The shirt--OH--THE SHIRT--LMButtOff.
The pen & pencil set are awesome too. The shirt though--I love it. I'd be pretty careful where, and when you wear it--DO NOT wear it at school.
You'll end up un-employed as a teacher, and we'll probably hear about it on NBC nightly news that a teacher wearing a offensive tee shirt has crushed the little students mentally, and morally. The students may even have to go to their special safe space to regather their emotions. LMButtOff.

Russ H.

Patron-Fight The Good Fight
I'm sitting here taking my lunch break--looking at the photo of the shirt----:roflmao::hahaha-024::bigyellowgrin:
It's an awesome shirt that no matter where, when you wear it--it will start a conversation sure to make people roll laughing.
For those who don't like the gift that Doug sent Mak---Go fornicate yourself.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited: