Sold! "Drunken Violin"

Odissey

Sales
Good Morning Gentlemen!

As I promised today there will be one more pipe, which I planned to keep for myself as a master model. But I already have the next version of this smoking pipe and the need to store this completely disappeared.
The Jester was my seventeenth pipe. This one got the name "Drunken Violin" and had the twenty-first number in the list of smoking pipes I made.
It does not have any special frills in the form of a 6 mm smoke channel, everything is standard in it.
The smoke duct has a diameter of 4 mm
Weight - 48 grams
Length - 142 mm
Tobacco chamber - 19 x 37 mm
I don't remember exactly the length of the smoke channel (I am writing this text at work, and the Violin is at home) there is about 40 mm. If this is important for someone, it will be possible to clarify. Ask and I will answer.
I already showed you this smoking pipe in one of my earlier posts.
This briar pipe has a very good quality and doesn't even have a single sandpit on it. Excellent straight grain fanning over the surface of the tube.
The only drawback that I see with her is that I did not pay enough attention to working with grain in the manufacture of this smoking pipe. But then for me it was only a model and I was only interested in its form. The grain was not even in second place in importance.
Let's proceed as follows.
Anyone who is ready to buy it in the form in which it is now, I am ready to sell it for $ 110 including shipping.
To anyone who wants the beauty of the grain to shine completely, I am ready to sell it for $ 130. It will take me about two days of work to completely repaint it. It has a very complex surface relief and it will not work faster to make it a new contrasting color.

I also want to inform you that even before the vacation, I managed to repaint "Fish in Batter". The result is in the topic with the same name. I have a feeling that for some part of the regulars of this forum, this event went unnoticed. Please see the smoking pipe is very beautiful.

Best regards, Odissey

FrankHall

Won't Curse You
Sales
The only drawback that I see with her is that I did not pay enough attention to working with grain in the manufacture of this smoking pipe.
To anyone who wants the beauty of the grain to shine completely, I am ready to sell it for $ 130. It will take me about two days of work to completely repaint it. It has a very complex surface relief and it will not work faster to make it a new contrasting color.
I think the grain looks really great. Also like the finish, so hopefully whoever buys it gets the upgrade so that we can see your vision.

Good Morning Gentlemen!

As I promised today there will be one more pipe, which I planned to keep for myself as a master model. But I already have the next version of this smoking pipe and the need to store this completely disappeared.
The Jester was my seventeenth pipe. This one got the name "Drunken Violin" and had the twenty-first number in the list of smoking pipes I made.
It does not have any special frills in the form of a 6 mm smoke channel, everything is standard in it.
The smoke duct has a diameter of 4 mm
Weight - 48 grams
Length - 142 mm
Tobacco chamber - 19 x 37 mm
I don't remember exactly the length of the smoke channel (I am writing this text at work, and the Violin is at home) there is about 40 mm. If this is important for someone, it will be possible to clarify. Ask and I will answer.
I already showed you this smoking pipe in one of my earlier posts.
This briar pipe has a very good quality and doesn't even have a single sandpit on it. Excellent straight grain fanning over the surface of the tube.
The only drawback that I see with her is that I did not pay enough attention to working with grain in the manufacture of this smoking pipe. But then for me it was only a model and I was only interested in its form. The grain was not even in second place in importance.
Let's proceed as follows.
Anyone who is ready to buy it in the form in which it is now, I am ready to sell it for $ 110 including shipping.

I also want to inform you that even before the vacation, I managed to repaint "Fish in Batter". The result is in the topic with the same name. I have a feeling that for some part of the regulars of this forum, this event went unnoticed. Please see the smoking pipe is very beautiful.

Best regards, Odissey
OH ! Beautiful work ... I'd buy in a heartbeat if I could right now .

Odissey

Sales
Good Morning Gentlemen!

Excuse me, but last night I didn't have time to thank everyone who looked at this pipe, and especially those who left their comments. In the evening I had so much hustle and bustle ... and chores.
The next smoking pipe, I will most likely be able to offer you not earlier than Monday. In the forests surrounding Moscow, the harvest of wild berries has ripened. Cranberries, lingonberries, and mushrooms. I want to leave Moscow for a couple of days and take a walk in the woods. The first week after the vacation at work was rather difficult. During my absence, many urgent matters have accumulated. My soul wants forest peace and quiet.

Best regards, Odissey