What's new

For Sale English Saddle Leather Standard Pipe Pouch

Sorringowl

With feathers
Sales
As mentioned in other threads, I might be taking a break this summer (or longer) to pursue other interests. If you'd like to read more about that, you can go here.

So, I'm unloading some stock before June in order to lighten my load a bit, including recently listed items and some new items which I've yet to post (stay tuned).

PSD EngSaddleStandard1.jpg
This is a Standard Pipe Pouch, in English Saddle Leather. This leather has a slight, oil tanned finish, which is really nice to the touch.

PSD EngSaddleStandard3.jpg
Needs no breaking in and is ready to go!

PSD EngSaddleStandard4.jpg
I have 2 of these Standards in stock, right now, along with optional accessories.

In addition to the pouch, you can also get a matching 6x8 Tobacco Mat and/or a Workhorse Tobacco Pouch.
On my website, these are $135. each ($150 for the pouch and mat, or, $180. for the Gift Set).

But, with your PSD membership discount, here are your prices:
Standard Pipe Pouch ~ $121.50
Standard Pipe Pouch and 6"x8" Tobacco Mat ~ $135.
Gift Set-Pipe Pouch, Mat and Tobacco pouch ~ $162.

Free shipping in the U.S.

If you'd like to see more pics, or other items, visit my website: Sorringowlandsons.com
PM me to purchase any of these, or if you have questions.
Thanks for looking!

Sorringowl

With feathers
Sales
I understand that you are winding down production, but do you foresee any other colors being produced before your hiatus? Just curious before I dive in and choose :).
Hey @Kentos, I have some Standards (and Signatures) coming down the line in patterned leathers, in brown, tan and russet colors. If you're looking for a specific color, let me know. Thanks.

Kentos

Hey @Kentos, I have some Standards (and Signatures) coming down the line in patterned leathers, in brown, tan and russet colors. If you're looking for a specific color, let me know. Thanks.
Thanks for the info! Some of my friends on a different forum have a more than a few of your pouches so I am pretty sure I want one. My thing is the color, and whether I need a standard or a Gent. I plan on using it just to carry my stuff from home to work truck to job site and back. Right now I clench a pipe on the way out the door with lighter and tamper in pocket and mason jar of Toby in lunch cooler. So I need one pretty badly lol.

Please no advise to “get both” please 😂. I would if I could.

K Williams

Patron
Thanks for the info! Some of my friends on a different forum have a more than a few of your pouches so I am pretty sure I want one. My thing is the color, and whether I need a standard or a Gent. I plan on using it just to carry my stuff from home to work truck to job site and back. Right now I clench a pipe on the way out the door with lighter and tamper in pocket and mason jar of Toby in lunch cooler. So I need one pretty badly lol.

Please no advise to “get both” please 😂. I would if I could.
If you're using it for to & from a jobsite, I'd say to go with a Gent made from one of his thicker leathers. It will hold a pipe, lighter, tamper, and cleaners. Also a small amount of tobacco in a baggie(which shouldn't be a problem for you since you take a whole mason jar to work).

MakDragon

Former PSF Wizard
Sales
Patron
darned if my pipe budget wasn't already being used a lot lately, I'd sure grab on of those. This has been on my
"must have" list for a while. I'll just have to hope you're not abandonning this and just take a break until I have
replenished the pipe budget.
Replenish quickly! I have two of his pouches. One is just elegant. The other is a thinker more rugged looking pouch that is also just gorgeous.
The first one looks like I would take it to a black tie event, the other looks like I can take it anywhere.
And the aroma of that leather!!!!!!!

cajunrph

Keep calm and smoke on
Patron
Replenish quickly! I have two of his pouches. One is just elegant. The other is a thinker more rugged looking pouch that is also just gorgeous.
The first one looks like I would take it to a black tie event, the other looks like I can take it anywhere.
And the aroma of that leather!!!!!!!
I have two as well. My newest one is the Russet Glove leather. It's super soft. The other one is a not as soft. I'm sure they'd have the same durability. For a while I was carrying two pipes in them. But I only smoke one pipe a day away from home. Just not enough. So I pack 4-5 3x5 inch ziplocks of tobacco in the pouch. That's in addition to his tobacco work horse pouch.

So don't delay fellas. Get you one of these. Or two like @MakDragon and I. Haha.