Enlighten me for I am ignorant.

kxg

Patron
When I die, if my remains are buried in a great pile of Ennerdale (rubbed out, of course), is it possible that I will meet St. Peter smelling like the very best thing in the world? Or, if there is no God, and my corpse encounters a dose of T-virus, will I be the sweetest smelling zombie?
Ohhh nooo...my head is spinning. Now at a funeral home near you, tobacco infused caskets. Put your loved one away with the room note they loved the most. Latakia models on sale this week.
I'll speak to my friend the funeral director and very occasional pipe smoker.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When I die, if my remains are buried in a great pile of Ennerdale (rubbed out, of course), is it possible that I will meet St. Peter smelling like the very best thing in the world? Or, if there is no God, and my corpse encounters a dose of T-virus, will I be the sweetest smelling zombie?
Let's cut out the middleman.

Embalm my remains in a great tank of Ennerdale "sauce."

Ol Brokedik

Shower thoughts indeed.
Smoke the favorite tobacco in the pipe 🤷🏼‍♂️
Might be a whole new realm of pipes (infused briar creations by Sir Phallus)
Is it Mixture 79?
"Creations by Sir Phallus" This is especially clever, Sonar and I like it! I had to read this a second time before I got it. Thank's for your input.

Best regards.
Randall (OBD)

“If you should find yourself alone in a field of Ennerdale, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you are already dead!”

— Maximus, “Gladiator”