Falcon Coolway 24

Hi guys, I was gifted one of these from Craig on here the other day as he knows I love a small bowl and pipe. My most used is a Peterson Adventurer which is ideal for me, also the Alco's which I also use a lot and he gifted me one of these a while ago also.
Anyway, when he gave me this coolway I was very pleasantly surprised at the size and shape, again he knows I love the bent apple types.
As you may have guessed iv not had it out of my mouth for a couple of days now and really like it.
Does anyone else use the coolways range as I'd like to know your thoughts on them.
My own thoughts are what a great pipe for the price range. It's quickly become my main use at home pipe I like it that much.

leacha

░░░░░
Sales
Hi guys, I was gifted one of these from Craig on here the other day as he knows I love a small bowl and pipe. My most used is a Peterson Adventurer which is ideal for me, also the Alco's which I also use a lot and he gifted me one of these a while ago also.
Anyway, when he gave me this coolway I was very pleasantly surprised at the size and shape, again he knows I love the bent apple types.
As you may have guessed iv not had it out of my mouth for a couple of days now and really like it.
Does anyone else use the coolways range as I'd like to know your thoughts on them.
My own thoughts are what a great pipe for the price range. It's quickly become my main use at home pipe I like it that much.
Glad you like it. I've been interested in the CW 23 for a while but never picked one up.