Falcon Pipe Bowls

M

mdromero

the classic bowls do vary though, some I have broken in have been a dream no green issues and smoke beautifully, i have had some that are a bit vile during break in but it is few and far between, on the other hand I find the alco bowls the worst offenders started the break in of one last night and it was borderline horrific....but the effort does pay off ten fold.
Yep, I bought my first Falcon back in the 90's, it was one of the boxed sets that came with a stem and two bowls, mine had a billiard and dublin bowl, They were the classic bowls and took me a while to get them broken in and seasoned up. I remember the experience well. LOL

M

mdromero

craig

sorry gentlemen the Dublin bowls are actually 22mm wide and 30mm deep according to the tobacconist I use.

either way I can vouch that they are excelle t bowls and although they look small you still get a decent smoke out of them and they are perfect for flakes and Virginia foreward mixtures and have quite a good thickness on the walls.

I use them for rich dark honeydew and ennerdale flake (rubbed out and cube cut) and they are perfect.