What's new

Family addition :)

mongo

Congrats! I'm a Dad of two daughters. Treasure these early years.... I now have two Freshmen; one college, the other high school. I have never been more stupid/idiotic/moronic in my life until now. Especially the HS one... The college one is giving the earliest hints that I just might... might, have an ounce of intelligence.
I look at their baby pics, and think about how good I had it then. Enjoy it. They are precious, no matter the age.

tipofthelake

Have you ever seen the rain?
Patron
Congratulations on the baby! They are truly blessings and you will learn a lot about life and yourself.

Congrats! I'm a Dad of two daughters. Treasure these early years.... I now have two Freshmen; one college, the other high school. I have never been more stupid/idiotic/moronic in my life until now. Especially the HS one... The college one is giving the earliest hints that I just might... might, have an ounce of intelligence.
I look at their baby pics, and think about how good I had it then. Enjoy it. They are precious, no matter the age.
This is exactly where I am as well. The hs freshman doesn't seem to ever want to listen to advice and the college freshman doesn't always look at me like a three headed alien when I offer it.

Russ H.

Patron-Fight The Good Fight
Patron
I'm late to the party as usual, but would like to take the time to say congrats. As your family moves into 2019 it is my hope, and prayer that all things great will be with your family, and that wonderful new baby. Make memories, and cherish all things that go with Fatherhood, being a good husband.
Again--congrats.

RedScot

Hi all, it's been far too long but I have the best excuse... on the 10th of October 2018 I became a dad!

Christmas and new year have been incredible and little Maisie Jane has been the greatest gift my gorgeous fiancé and I could ever had wished for.

Alas I have not had a single pipe or cigar since her birth and I must say I have missed my tobacco and of course all you reprobates ;)

I hope to have some time now to catch up on everything I've missed since last year. I hope you're all well.

Talk soon folks.

:)
Congrats, brother! The most important job you'll ever have is to raise her right.