What's new

"Father the Flame" pipe-related movie is out.

I certainly hope that they make this available in some format such as CD I would think that they could sell it not only at pipe shows but at the many local pipe clubs. There’s many more of us than we sometimes realize and a more grassroots distribution of the film would definitely lead to greater sales and viewership, IMO. I would definitely be interested in acquiring a copy.

OldA2Piper

GO BLUE!
Patron
I think its a myth that has been teasing us for the last 7 years. I've donated 2 or 3 times but haven't seen anything about it actually being available to watch.

I'm just waiting for the next fund raising message...
Pappy,

I sent them an information request on their website about an hour ago. This was the response I received...

Hi Matt!

Thanks for your interest! We just finalized a distribution deal and are preparing for a June 04 release on digital VOD with physical copies to follow, so stay tuned to our Facebook page for more info: www.facebook.com/fathertheflame

Best!

Chad Terpstra
director // cinematographer

Father the Flame

fathertheflame.com

Adam Bybee

Sales
Pappy,

I sent them an information request on their website about an hour ago. This was the response I received...

Hi Matt!

Thanks for your interest! We just finalized a distribution deal and are preparing for a June 04 release on digital VOD with physical copies to follow, so stay tuned to our Facebook page for more info: www.facebook.com/fathertheflame

Best!

Chad Terpstra
director // cinematographer

Father the Flame
fathertheflame.com
Fantastic news! That's the first time I've actually seen them provide a real release date. Very exciting. Having seen a couple screenings of it, I think it's going to be a big deal for the pipe world.