First straight pipe recommendation

Jaypipe

I have two full bent , one half bent , one soft bent , I think I will get a straight mouthpiece pipe; I wish it to have a option of 6 mm filter , rusticated, and it to be very light weight , and the mouth piece to be very slim and delicate , like it disappear between your tooth , like I can forget that is on my mouth . :D,
A fill days ago someone showed me a pipe on a store that was so delicate , and beautiful , but I was enticed by the full bent pipes , that I didn’t paid enough attention , now I found myself thinking about. probably next week I go back there to see if I can found out what was it .
any recommendation on a pipe like that ?

toadgoblin

While reading your posts often makes me feel like I am having some sort of stroke :ROFLMAO:, I echo the advice above. If you want something cheaper than Savinelli, I would suggest one of the offerings from Rossi. I love my Rossi pipe, and those things are built like tanks as well and very lightweight. Good luck! Send us some pictures when you finally get your new pipe.

SwampWeed

Black Twist & Black Beer
Patron
Sales
It is easier to find a lightweight pipe with a thin stem without a filter. However, smokingpipes.com has a very useful tool (the pipe finder) where you can search their inventory based on your criteria.

ETA:. Missouri meerschaum makes straight, light, 6mm pipes

Jaypipe

While reading your posts often makes me feel like I am having some sort of stroke :ROFLMAO:, I echo the advice above. If you want something cheaper than Savinelli, I would suggest one of the offerings from Rossi. I love my Rossi pipe, and those things are built like tanks as well and very lightweight. Good luck! Send us some pictures when you finally get your new pipe.
I,hope is the good kind stroke :D , I,feel that I am going to have a stroke too , there is so much caffeine and nicotine flowing through my veins right now . Lol

Jaypipe

I found my delicate pipe I was craving for , it is not filtered , and is a half size bowl , I think .
not sure the model , I found on my local pipe shop , it weight on 0.6 oz and I can rest against my palate and teeth , and forget is there , also the small size burns for 20 25 minute , that is exactly the drive I do daily , so I can light it when I leave to work , and clean my pipe on arrival, just perfect , it is a Paykoc pipe . not sure the model . here goes some pics on the side of my Peterson 03

tempImageNVYKVM.pngtempImageoGw9A1.pngtempImageSolXjJ.png

BlueMaxx

Patron
I have two full bent , one half bent , one soft bent , I think I will get a straight mouthpiece pipe; I wish it to have a option of 6 mm filter , rusticated, and it to be very light weight , and the mouth piece to be very slim and delicate , like it disappear between your tooth , like I can forget that is on my mouth . :D,
A fill days ago someone showed me a pipe on a store that was so delicate , and beautiful , but I was enticed by the full bent pipes , that I didn’t paid enough attention , now I found myself thinking about. probably next week I go back there to see if I can found out what was it .
any recommendation on a pipe like that ?

I would speak with Norm....he makes a mean pipe and honestly prices them less than what he could get.
On top of that they smoke great and you can be part of the Sunday’s with Norm group!

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
I found my delicate pipe I was craving for , it is not filtered , and is a half size bowl , I think .
not sure the model , I found on my local pipe shop , it weight on 0.6 oz and I can rest against my palate and teeth , and forget is there , also the small size burns for 20 25 minute , that is exactly the drive I do daily , so I can light it when I leave to work , and clean my pipe on arrival, just perfect , it is a Paykoc pipe . not sure the model . here goes some pics on the side of my Peterson 03

View attachment 172114View attachment 172115View attachment 172116

Glad you found something that works for you.
It's quite different from the straight 6mm-filtered rusticated pipe you were looking for initially.
But what matters most is that it fills the role you wanted.

Jaypipe

It is a little too small the bowl , it get boring after a wile , but was worth , it I paid 40 bucks I enjoyed the design, the elongated stem gives a different experience, I will look in the future to buy something like a Savinelli Clark’s favorite , or maybe even a Churchwarden 601

Top Bottom