For my son-in-law.

N80

Could we all just get rid of our leaf blowers?
Sales
Finally got back in the shop to make a pipe. I made this one for my son-in-law who was the beneficiary of my early pipe making efforts. Most of the ones he has from me are pretty bad so I wanted to make him a half decent one. This one is shot through with little pits and one big on on the rim but it is what it is. He only smokes occasionally but is into woodworking and such and has always been interested in the pipes I made. I think the grain on the right flank is really pretty and maybe makes up for the pits.

IMG_2068.jpgIMG_2067.jpgIMG_2066.jpg

Derby

Finally got back in the shop to make a pipe. I made this one for my son-in-law who was the beneficiary of my early pipe making efforts. Most of the ones he has from me are pretty bad so I wanted to make him a half decent one. This one is shot through with little pits and one big on on the rim but it is what it is. He only smokes occasionally but is into woodworking and such and has always been interested in the pipes I made. I think the grain on the right flank is really pretty and maybe makes up for the pits.

View attachment 103919View attachment 103920View attachment 103921
Nice pipe đź‘Ź