What's new

For the love of Falcons

Oouder

I do love my falcons. I only smoke my slightly bent straight stems now days

My birds ride with me in my Sorringowl Signature sets. One comes with me every day with either the provided tobacco pouch or a baccyflap full of something to smoke. I don’t even think about how many times I smoke them they always smoke just fine. I do clean after each smoke though.

Ray Mackessy

Ive been thinking about picking up a falcon, they look really interesting. Are there not any health risks from the aluminum? I remember hearing that aluminum screens and pipes for- other purposes- was bad for you. Not that we inhale, but we do get the 2nd hand smoke...
No problems with Falcons, their safe. Get you a stem and a few bowls, you won't regret it.

tipofthelake

Apparently I don't like the taste of tobacco
Patron
Ive been thinking about picking up a falcon, they look really interesting. Are there not any health risks from the aluminum? I remember hearing that aluminum screens and pipes for- other purposes- was bad for you. Not that we inhale, but we do get the 2nd hand smoke...
The aluminum in a falcon isn't being directly heated, and from my understanding doesn't actually make contact at all with the ember, so it should never reach a point at which it could burn off from smoking.