Forever stems “looks”

PipeIT

Last edited:

Rattlesnake Daddy

I don't know if I shared this before. But here is my 5 star general second. It had a split shank when I got it. I ordered a nickle band to reinforce the split, as well as an unfinished vulcanite stem from Vermont Freehand. It is my first attempt at hand fitting a stem, and I have been debating adding a few more. Decided to go for a churchwarden style this time:

cobmac5 (1 of 1).jpg

onesixonetwo

Morgan:
Forever Stem (For Un-filtered MM Cobs), style: E, color: orange amber :)

Apple Diplomat:
Forever Stem (For Filtered MM Cobs), style: C, color: cream swirl :)

Now you guys got me thinking about my Cobs LOL 😆

Might buy one of those Gold Bands for the Diplomat;

Yep this confirms I need to get an E. Just don’t know if I want to go with the amber tortoise or boring black.

Pedro

I finally convinced myself and bought two forever stems!! I'll show you pics when they arrive…
After so many good comments I think I have to try them for myself! They did not come cheap with the shipping but I think it will be worth it 👌

Pedro

Yeah the shipping is honestly what's been preventing me from picking one up.

Looking forward to seeing what you got!
The truth is that shipping did not seem sooo expensive to me considering that I live on the other side of the world (Chile) and paid 15 dollars.

In general I don't like acrylic stems because I find them hard and slippery but the idea of lessening the draw of my cobs a bit (and giving it a more sophisticated look) seemed appealing to me so let's go for them 😄

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
The truth is that shipping did not seem sooo expensive to me considering that I live on the other side of the world (Chile) and paid 15 dollars.

In general I don't like acrylic stems because I find them hard and slippery but the idea of lessening the draw of my cobs a bit (and giving it a more sophisticated look) seemed appealing to me so let's go for them 😄

I know "expensive" means different things to different people. But, I do agree. 15 dollars is not as much as I would have expected. Glad you've got some on the way to you. Enjoy!

Pedro

I know "expensive" means different things to different people. But, I do agree. 15 dollars is not as much as I would have expected. Glad you've got some on the way to you. Enjoy!
Exact, thanks! Normally in SP I pay 25 dollars in shipping for 8 oz of tobacco so it seemed like a good price! I look forward to their arrival 😄... the cobs destined for them are waiting for them!

Highwaycobbery

Hi! I want to buy some forever stems but I can't really appreciate how they would look in the pipe with the photos of the stems only... Does anyone have several different ones that could upload some photos to see how they look on the MM please?

I am interested in the model that is narrower and thinner... I assume it will be the F right?

Beforehand thank you very much!!
View attachment 129125
16527301466661185087575517875364.jpg
C in elf cobbits

Top Bottom