Gallery "Rules" (and they are subject for review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
As a customer, not a seller, I'm not a fan of this for several reasons. Not the smallest of which is the inconvenience for me as a buyer.

Sellers regularly sell items I'm interested in at the same time they are selling items which do not interest me.
I don't look forward to having to navigate through posts/pages regarding the latter in order to keep abreast of posts pertaining to the former.

However, I understand that I will have to accept the new rule in order to support sellers here on PSD.

DGErwin11

Supreme Curmudgeon
Staff member
As a customer, not a seller, I'm not a fan of this for several reasons. Not the smallest of which is the inconvenience for me as a buyer.

Sellers regularly sell items I'm interested in at the same time they are selling items which do not interest me.
I don't look forward to having to navigate through posts/pages regarding the latter in order to keep abreast of posts pertaining to the former.

However, I understand that I will have to accept the new rule in order to support sellers here on PSD.
Current for sales items are listed in the for sale section. This new section is for showcasing works that are no longer for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.