Hello From New York

Hello from Western New York!

I've been smoking a pipe for about 40 years, and didn't realize what I've been missing out on until I found this forum! I love everything about pipes, and smoking my pipes. I would be lost without them. I do like to stuff them with English blends, but I have many other favorites that are in rotation. I do dearly miss the blends of old, but have found many new mixtures that are just as delightful.

My poor dog has to be on a leash when he's outside, and my wife has me on a leash all of the time! Buying that new pipe is always a struggle, but it makes it even more precious when I do get it! She isn't too excited about me smoking in the house either, but I've set up a "smoking room" that is well ventilated, and keeps those heavenly aromas out of the main parts of the house.

Thank you for letting me onboard! Also, after joining, I found all kinds of other stuff that you don't get to see when you're just visiting! Wonderful!!!

Thank You everybody for the warm welcome! All points of New York, all points of the US, and then the globe - Australia! We are indeed a brotherhood!