Help, my MM Country Gent came apart


Well-known member
I am not familiar with hide glue. My advice is to go to the closest store and get a small bottle of Elmer's. I have bought it at hardwares, c-stores, dollar stores grocery stores, pretty much everywhere.
It is sorta like gelatin, commonly used in woodworking due to its strength and the ability to heat it up and remove it if necessary. You are probably right a bottle of Elmer's wouldnt break the bank.