Here is a link to all of the Gawith Hoggarth that the US distributor has in this shipment

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
Don't let MSRP scare you.
They'll retail at less than that.

The only time MSRP matters is when a certain online tobacco shop advertises a "25%-40% off Sale!!", and what they actually mean is "25%-40% off MSRP"...which is basically "regular price" every where else.

Those MSRP's are pretty much the amount they've been at for a while.

Thanks for the info @Codgerindecline.
This is a great heads up.

I wonder if retailers, other than SP, are gonna be more open to breaking these up and selling by the ounce since the price has gone up (50% increase)? The upside is that maybe the product will stick around for awhile. Anyway, this is still great news! Thanks for the update.
The MSRP for a 500 g quantity varies between $85 and $100. Last I looked, MSRP on Esoterica was $49.95 for an 8 ounce bag.

Not having seen a contract, this is speculation. Laudisi distributes the Savinelli line of tobacco. Doblones d’Oro has a $24 MSRP. The minimum advertised price seems to be $19.20, which translates to a 20% max advertised discount. So if that holds, MAP on the GH bags would range from $68-80.

lowercaseG

I was raised back in the days when mothers stayed home and cooked the family meals. Anything like Chef Boyardee from a can was a rare treat. Your children will adjust just fine.
There is no doubt that the Chef makes a quality product. It just so happens that it sells for 89 cents a can. I just hope that they still have my favorite, Mini ravioli with meatballs.