Here is a link to all of the Gawith Hoggarth that the US distributor has in this shipment

lowercaseG

SP has removed Black & Brown from their website, including my email alert. But maybe there‘s hope.
Yeah I had the same thing happen to me with RDH. It kinda sucks but it's one of like five G&H blends I want to smoke every day & the other four are in stock so... get back to me in a couple weeks after everything is out of stock again and I'll help you launch a Dirty Dozen style raid on the town of Kendal and demand justice...and tobacco.

Ernie Q

Sales
Patron
I'll bet he can't sell any Lakeland stuff now. Maybe not even BCF.
If it has any flavor descriptors on the box I can't sell it in or to Massachusetts. That means Kendal Black Cherry, Bob's Chocolate, Whisket twist etc... . Stuff like American Delight and MAYBE Ennerdale I can.
It makes NO sense at all
The "loophole" is that if a manufacturer writes you a letter that says their product is NOT flavored, than it can be sold. That is how we are able to still sell Acid cigars. G&H and others aren't going to poke the bear by writing untruths or semi-truthsand I wouldn't blame them one bit . It's a for them and brings unwanted attention to an already watched industry.
So basically, without a letter. the interpretation of what is actually flavored is entirely up to the local health agents. If they come in and say, for instance, 1Q is flavored, then we either need to take it off the shelf or get a letter. It's arbitrary. But there aren't enough tobacconists in MA who could afford the type and scope of lawsuit that would make any difference. All judges in MA are in the bag anyways. Massachusetts will be the first state in the union to attempt to a full ban on Cigarettes and maybe tobacco sales entirely. Within 5 years.
E.

Ernie Q

Sales
Patron
I wonder if retailers, other than SP, are gonna be more open to breaking these up and selling by the ounce since the price has gone up (50% increase)? The upside is that maybe the product will stick around for awhile. Anyway, this is still great news! Thanks for the update.
Those prices linked are MSRP. We (I) don't know what the required minimum pricing will be. I suppose it COULD be MSRP but we don't know. Why don't we all let this play out. Laudisi's distribution for everything so far has been fair and logistically tight. This is a BIG boon for them and I don't see them screwing it up. The release so far has been headache free at least on my end. Everything is going to be OK. Gawith and Laudisi are good outfits and they know what they are doing.

gnossos

the pineapple on your pizza
Patron
If it has any flavor descriptors on the box I can't sell it in or to Massachusetts. That means Kendal Black Cherry, Bob's Chocolate, Whisket twist etc... . Stuff like American Delight and MAYBE Ennerdale I can.
It makes NO sense at all
The "loophole" is that if a manufacturer writes you a letter that says their product is NOT flavored, than it can be sold. That is how we are able to still sell Acid cigars. G&H and others aren't going to poke the bear by writing untruths or semi-truthsand I wouldn't blame them one bit . It's a for them and brings unwanted attention to an already watched industry.
So basically, without a letter. the interpretation of what is actually flavored is entirely up to the local health agents. If they come in and say, for instance, 1Q is flavored, then we either need to take it off the shelf or get a letter. It's arbitrary. But there aren't enough tobacconists in MA who could afford the type and scope of lawsuit that would make any difference. All judges in MA are in the bag anyways. Massachusetts will be the first state in the union to attempt to a full ban on Cigarettes and maybe tobacco sales entirely. Within 5 years.
E.
SP has Ennerdale flagged as a no, as is bosun cut plug, but bosun plug (uncut) was able to be added to the cart

should probably keep my mouth shut as it feels more like an error in their ecom software