Here is a link to all of the Gawith Hoggarth that the US distributor has in this shipment

ClintonvilleLeather

Sales
I think you read it wrong, at least I hope you did. I looked at the Laudisi page earlier and all the blends were in stock. I think it's only reading"out of stock" because they've sold all their allotted product to the retailers already, who in turn, should have it up for sale soon. What it does say however, is that either 1). SP bought up all the product or 2). There wasn't that much product to begin with. Or 3). I'm completely wrong because I really don't have any idea.
That would be nice. I havent had any Coniston for a year it seems. I will have to check if any retailers have it in stock this week

Alex

Patron
Well, I decided to broaden my horizons a bit and bought American Delight and Balkan Mixture. Plus some GLP Westminster and Quiet Nights. Oh, and some MB Vanilla Roll Cake. But here’s the thing. I screwed up on the Balkan because I was busy at work and managed to buy 10 tins. I better like this stuff.
1610041787322.png

Ozark Wizard

Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Well, I decided to broaden my horizons a bit and bought American Delight and Balkan Mixture. Plus some GLP Westminster and Quiet Nights. Oh, and some MB Vanilla Roll Cake. But here’s the thing. I screwed up on the Balkan because I was busy at work and managed to buy 10 tins. I better like this stuff.
View attachment 84914
Woops, there it is!