Historical Pipe Smokers Photos and Videos

Grimpeur

Patron
fabulous, we have a B&M shop here in my area,Bellzias,Smokers Haven in West Seneca N.Y. a complete smoke shop and freehand pipe artesian,repair shop and tobacco blender,from father to son to grandson. great shop great people.
I had no idea the shop was still open, that's heartening news. Used to be on Clinton St, no? Around thirty years ago a workmate managed to derail a gaggle of freight cars off a bridge and on to Clinton. Oooopsy! My first thought was "how close was that to the pipe shop?"

onesixonetwo

DOZENSSSS!
Sales
Father Kieser was not just a Paulist Catholic Priest, but a six time Emmy winner. He gained enough favor and power in Hollywood that in the mid1960s he forced network television to deal with serious issues. Subjects such as drugs, sex trafficking, and civil and human rights issues were a taboo until his television show came along.
Thanks for the info. What was the show called?

grand wazoo

I had no idea the shop was still open, that's heartening news. Used to be on Clinton St, no? Around thirty years ago a workmate managed to derail a gaggle of freight cars off a bridge and on to Clinton. Oooopsy! My first thought was "how close was that to the pipe shop?"
originally on Bailey ,near Kensington ,early 70's.no damage done, different neighborhood . happy to be so close now,, i call it my Smokers heaven!

Top Bottom