Honestly, are these lighters worth it?

Bernie Rain

There is also the Rattray's "Bel" (Bel is the Celtic God of the Sun, Fire, and Healing).
I've got this lighter in use, next to the Pearl "Stanley" - both do an excellent job.
Of course both are dedicated pipe-lighters with angled flame.
Many finishes to choose from.
In Germany both lighters are about half price of an IM Corona "Old Boy".
I could afford an "Old Boy", but heard complaints about the metal plate, which works as the spring.
Unfortunately only one such complaint from a reliable source and the "magic" is gone 😩.
It does not matter that thousand others are happy and swear by the thing.

Rattray's "Bel":

rattrays_bel_facette_6.JPG

artikel_0207846_2199_b.jpg

neild

There is also the Rattray's "Bel" (Bel is the Celtic God of the Sun, Fire, and Healing).
I've got this lighter in use, next to the Pearl "Stanley" - both do an excellent job.
I could afford an "Old Boy", but heard complaints about the metal plate, which works as the spring.
Unfortunately only one such complaint from a reliable source and the "magic" is gone 😩.

Rattray's "Bel":

I have the Rattray's Bel and also their Grand. Both are pipe lighters and I cannot fault them; they are excellent lighters.

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope

Rattray's "Bel":

Those look great. Classic style.

Top Bottom