Horn stems

Greenbriar

I am loving this horn stem on my Ropp vintage. Usually I prefer ebonite over acrylic but this is almost as good, plus I don’t have to worry about it going green. Are there other good horn stemmed pipes out there that you all like? Or even someone who will make custom horn stems to replace the acrylic ones on a particular pipe? That would be sweet. I’m to the point now that I will seriously second guess a pipe with an acrylic stem. I hate them. Ebonite is great but the horn is very comfortable too and wins over the ebonite in both appearance and maintenance

Sir Saartan

The Tan Saarlander
I am loving this horn stem on my Ropp vintage. Usually I prefer ebonite over acrylic but this is almost as good, plus I don’t have to worry about it going green. Are there other good horn stemmed pipes out there that you all like? Or even someone who will make custom horn stems to replace the acrylic ones on a particular pipe? That would be sweet. I’m to the point now that I will seriously second guess a pipe with an acrylic stem. I hate them. Ebonite is great but the horn is very comfortable too and wins over the ebonite in both appearance and maintenance
Anton Manger made a lot of pipes with horn stems.

he also sold unfinished horn stems... I bought about 10 of them and used a bunch as replacements
for old pipes I bought that needed a new one.