How often do you smoke more than one bowl in a row?

How often do you smoke more than one bowl in a row?

• Often

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Never

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters

kxg

Patron
A tub of Carter Hall lasts me month or little less. Do the math.
For someone who didn't enjoy math all that much, I sure do enjoy these sorts of "story problems."
If Doug had a horse and a pipe and a tub of Carter Hall tobacco, and the horse smoked only very rarely, and the tub of Carter Hall lasted a month or less, how far did Doug ride the horse and how many bowls of Carter Hall does Doug smoke each and every day?

After much calculation, I've arrived at 4 - 6 bowls/day, more if the pipes are of a small bowl size and Doug packs the pipe very lightly. I have no idea how far he rides the horse. Let's just say, Doug is a daily smoker and "Often" was his answer on the poll.

Condor

I will usually smoke two in a row in the morning with coffee and then my second cup . ( My bowls are usually small to medium ) By later morning or afternoon I am off doing stuff... then in Eve I will have a couple bowls , but since I do not smoke in the house , usually in garage or deck ... it depends on what I am watching on TV or Time my smokes between programs I watch . I read in bed usually .

I will usually smoke two in a row in the morning with coffee and then my second cup . ( My bowls are usually small to medium ) By later morning or afternoon I am off doing stuff... then in Eve I will have a couple bowls , but since I do not smoke in the house , usually in garage or deck ... it depends on what I am watching on TV or Time my smokes between programs I watch . I read in bed usually .
Somehow, I expected this to be more like "The Condor smokes a bowl that never goes out. It just smokes until The Condor says he's done, then lights back up when The Condor wants more." Either that or a story about how once, Gen. Patton had finished his big cob and started to put it away until The Condor let him know that a MAN smokes ALL bowls back-to-back. Or maybe a story about the time he and Ernest Shackleford got stuck in Antarctica, and that the hardest part of it was not having enough tobacco to smoke back-to-back bowls, as it was too late in the season to grow any by the time they got stuck. (Most people don't even know that the Shackleford expedition was supposed to be setting up the vast, untapped fields of Antarctica as The Condor's top-secret tobacco plantation...)

Condor

Somehow, I expected this to be more like "The Condor smokes a bowl that never goes out. It just smokes until The Condor says he's done, then lights back up when The Condor wants more." Either that or a story about how once, Gen. Patton had finished his big cob and started to put it away until The Condor let him know that a MAN smokes ALL bowls back-to-back. Or maybe a story about the time he and Ernest Shackleford got stuck in Antarctica, and that the hardest part of it was not having enough tobacco to smoke back-to-back bowls, as it was too late in the season to grow any by the time they got stuck. (Most people don't even know that the Shackleford expedition was supposed to be setting up the vast, untapped fields of Antarctica as The Condor's top-secret tobacco plantation...)
All you have stated is true ! I chose the pedestrian approach ... that is to say ... to join in the jovial banter .... a description that would get lost in all the other posts , keepIng the google searches on โ€œ THE Condor โ€œ at a minimum . I trust you understand . I hope you do, as you remember what I had to do to Fat Hemingway !

Condor

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If Iโ€™m at a pipe hang mostly. Or maybe if Iโ€™m at a hang where I can smoke my pipe. Maybe if itโ€™s been a small bowl and I am engrossed in what Iโ€™m reading. But usually the pipe is a good indicator that I should get up and move around a bit while reading.

I often think Iโ€™ll want a second bowl but I rarely do. Then if I do chain 2-3 together I wonโ€™t want to smoke for 2-3 days...

dryan

Sales
I used to never smoke a second bowl in a row. Maybe a few hours later, bit back-to-back was maybe a once a year thing. Then the furlough happened. And now I find that after a day of work I'll occasionally load up a second bowl to help further destress.