What's new

I hate it when...

JustScott

I hate when I am broke and there is an abundance in stock, and when I have money everything is gone.
Yup. This. "Oh, cool, GH&Co in stock! And money coming in, finally get to try x and y and z and... oh, it's already gone." Currently still waiting for the tax return, the GH&Co has come and gone, the IPSD 10% discount has come and gone, next there will be either a huge re-up of Samuel Gawith or... I don't even know... but it will be gone by next week when my tax money comes in, lol...

tipofthelake

Apparently I don't like the taste of tobacco
Patron
Yup. This. "Oh, cool, GH&Co in stock! And money coming in, finally get to try x and y and z and... oh, it's already gone." Currently still waiting for the tax return, the GH&Co has come and gone, the IPSD 10% discount has come and gone, next there will be either a huge re-up of Samuel Gawith or... I don't even know... but it will be gone by next week when my tax money comes in, lol...
You didn't get the email about all that esoterica they found? Rock bottom prices too.;)

I hate it when my fresh pipe cleaner kinks halfway down my 1/2 bent stem. There's no correcting this malady. I remove it and try another new pipe cleaner.

This is not a catastrophic event, but it is frustrating.
I’ve been able to back them out a bit, straighten them, and run them down the shank. You can do it. Unleash your inner @Fr_Tom! Don’t give up on the pennies in savings.

Super K

I hate when you are at a store and go to use the litter box and are finished and they have a dispenser that holds like 6 rolls of toilet paper but you can see thru the smoke colored thingamjigger that all the rolls are empty, and you really really need some toilet paper.....
then you go to wash your hands and go to the wall paper towel dispenser and wave in front of it, go to pull down some and there is isnt any in sight, look for a push bar or lever to get some then wipe your hands on your pants as it then decides to send out a sheet. Ok im done...
Socks and a good sharp knife, just sayin.

Ol Brokedik

I hate it when my computer tells me I have to change my password. After 4 failed attempts with new passwords the 5th attempted password finally worked. These many failed attempts have caused high anxiety. Grabbing a pipe now. I'd have smoked a bowl while this was going on but I was afraid I'd chew the end of my stem off.

Steve Wright

Blissfully unaware
Sales
I hate it when my computer tells me I have to change my password. After 4 failed attempts with new passwords the 5th attempted password finally worked. These many failed attempts have caused high anxiety. Grabbing a pipe now. I'd have smoked a bowl while this was going on but I was afraid I'd chew the end of my stem off.
Or it tells you that you have to change your password and in an attempt to change it it tells you that you can’t use a password you have previously used. I have a heck of a time trying to keep track of passwords

JustScott

Or it tells you that you have to change your password and in an attempt to change it it tells you that you can’t use a password you have previously used. I have a heck of a time trying to keep track of passwords
At a former workplace where much of the "paperwork" was on the computer, the program required changing the pw every 6 months, and it kept a record of them, you couldn't use one of the last 5 passwords. So, I used the same word, with a number at the end. xyz1, xyz2, etc all the way to xyz6, then repeat. Just have to remember your "base password" and what number you're on. Probably impacts your "password strength" but I never worried about that with the work pw...

Steve Wright

Blissfully unaware
Sales
At a former workplace where much of the "paperwork" was on the computer, the program required changing the pw every 6 months, and it kept a record of them, you couldn't use one of the last 5 passwords. So, I used the same word, with a number at the end. xyz1, xyz2, etc all the way to xyz6, then repeat. Just have to remember your "base password" and what number you're on. Probably impacts your "password strength" but I never worried about that with the work pw...
My wife works at a hospital and the program they use requires frequent password changes (every 5-6 months) this is what she does also.