What's new

I hate it when...

Ol Brokedik

Re: COMMERCIALS.

I hate it when I'm on the 'net reading or watching a video and without warning a commercial starts yelling at me at 10 times the volume of what I was watching! I'm an old veteran and I'm already jumpy. This invasion of my solitude not only startles me, it makes me mad, angry, furious. I had to quit wearing head phones for this very reason. This is an assault on my senses perpetrated by inconsiderate A$$-HOLES!!!
I hope they all end up in a bad place with unrelenting ,nonstop noise and chaos!!!

Thank's for listening. I feel better now.

WalkinStick

May actually be The Devil
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Re: COMMERCIALS.

I hate it when I'm on the 'net reading or watching a video and without warning a commercial starts yelling at me at 10 times the volume of what I was watching! I'm an old veteran and I'm already jumpy. This invasion of my solitude not only startles me, it makes me mad, angry, furious. I had to quit wearing head phones for this very reason. This is an assault on my senses perpetrated by inconsiderate A$$-HOLES!!!
I hope they all end up in a bad place with unrelenting ,nonstop noise and chaos!!!

Thank's for listening. I feel better now.
You need to get your browser set up with a good ad blocker, OBD. It’ll put a stop to that crap.

SmokeRings

I hate it when...

I am up until 0400 with a sinus/allergy induced toothache that feels like ice picks trying to destroy my eyeball...from the back to the front...

Alternatively I hate it when I realize that my daily driver pipe (currently my Mastro de Paja Classica rusticated half bent apple) is disgustingly dirty and decide to clean it, only to realize that doing so means I'll have to switch pipes tomorrow.

Ozark Wizard

I hate it when...

I am up until 0400 with a sinus/allergy induced toothache that feels like ice picks trying to destroy my eyeball...from the back to the front...

Alternatively I hate it when I realize that my daily driver pipe (currently my Mastro de Paja Classica rusticated half bent apple) is disgustingly dirty and decide to clean it, only to realize that doing so means I'll have to switch pipes tomorrow.
That second half sounds like a First world problem....

That first part sounds like a curse! Not an enviable situation....

SmokeRings

That second half sounds like a First world problem....

That first part sounds like a curse! Not an enviable situation....
The second is a national friggin crises, the first one is aggravating, but it can like most things be a silver lined cloud...betcha with all that extra time on my hands I have the cleanest truck on the interstate, and I betcha my on board tackle box is more squared away than most professional anglers lol