I Love Plugs!!

Billy Joe

Patron
Hold the phone....
Usually, plug preparation takes a little time. So I normally carefully choose a favorite briar to go along with the specially prepared smoke. Today, I only had a cob (Country Gent with forever stem) In the shed. Didn't feel like going back in the house, so cob it is.
One light and it was on cruise control. Smoked slowly, drew smoothly, and tasted great. It is a wet, humid morning, but the Salty Dogs burned dry and flavorful.
I know that cobs are fantastic, but this gave me the best burn ever with a plug.
I think I need more cobs.

SmokeRings

Patron
Hold the phone....
Usually, plug preparation takes a little time. So I normally carefully choose a favorite briar to go along with the specially prepared smoke. Today, I only had a cob (Country Gent with forever stem) In the shed. Didn't feel like going back in the house, so cob it is.
One light and it was on cruise control. Smoked slowly, drew smoothly, and tasted great. It is a wet, humid morning, but the Salty Dogs burned dry and flavorful.
I know that cobs are fantastic, but this gave me the best burn ever with a plug.
I think I need more cobs.
Everybody needs more cobs...they are fantastic

what a great gift.

Salty dogs usually is pretty hard to come by in the US as far as I have observed. It was one of my first plugs, and
I always keep a couple in my cellar ever since.

BTW @Ernie Q just posted about a new arrival...

the noobacco press thing is great, an I suggest even those who don't like plugs to check out that thread,
because of many very interesting posts on infusing and home blending.

I'm still waiting on a thread about a "noobacco plugs box pass"... doesn't that sound interesting?
too bad I can't participate since I'm located in europe.