I need this pipe.

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight
@MakDragon I know the pipes we're talking about here are a bit pricey, but I'd be saving up for one of those. You are after all--"The Makdragon." The Daddy of the Mak--The Mak Daddy of the dragons. Those pipes just simply fit you. I'm keeping my eyes out for a decently priced Dragon pipe.
Although it is not a figural Josh Ronish --Dragon Briars has a pipe for sale currently that he calls a dragon. It's listed on his Etsy site. Look at that one, and see if it's up your alley. It's still isn't cheap, but I could see you smoking that one too.
Here lately I know I brought another pipe into my stable that was very expensive. I gave a lot of thought to the purchase. Here's the thing--yes expensive, but as long as it doesn't stress out the budget think of the awesome happiness it brings. Just as you with a dragon pipe--think of the great joy the fabulous @MakDragon would get every time you hold that pipe, and smoke it. Even if you have to save up for one--do it my friend--As I have learned--life is so short. Make yourself happy, and enjoy things.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/896152...de-grecian?ref=shop_home_active_9&frs=1&cns=1

Last edited: