JF Germain's RDF (Rich Dark Flake)

norniron

I'm afraid even making a friend here in the UK might not be of much benefit just now. Germains tobaccos have become very hard to get here over the
past while, especially the most popular ones such as RDF. Anytime online retailers get in a supply it is very soon gone. I finished my last tin about
a month ago and can't say when I will be enjoying this very good blend again.

3 Olives

Patron
I'm afraid even making a friend here in the UK might not be of much benefit just now. Germains tobaccos have become very hard to get here over the
past while, especially the most popular ones such as RDF. Anytime online retailers get in a supply it is very soon gone. I finished my last tin about
a month ago and can't say when I will be enjoying this very good blend again.
Thanks for joining the conversation.
Can you tell me the price a 50 gram tin with taxes included?

norniron

Thanks for joining the conversation.
Can you tell me the price a 50 gram tin with taxes included?
The online retailer I use most often has RDF priced at £16-89, inc taxes, per 50g tin, (O/S at present). It is also priced loose at £16-10 per 50g. (also O/S).
For years RDF was only sold here loose, while all the other Germains were sold in the old rectangular tins. Those tins went out a few
years ago, I believe to comply with new health warning legislation ( a lot of other blenders had to change as well). For a time all the
Germains tobaccos came in here as loose tobacco only. After a time 50g packets became available. Now they have been replaced by
50g tins. For some years Germains blends have been in good supply here in the UK, but lately they seem to have dried up.
Great pity because they are a unique blender.

Top Bottom