Jim's Peanut Butter & Chocolate, and Peanut Butter Reviews.

Yakster

Patron
Bagged up all the blends last night and to my nose it appeared that the double-bagging did the trick.

I tried the Peanut Butter and Chocolate in my Lakeland dedicated pipe, I think that was a mistake so I'm going to have to dedicate a cob to these peanut butter blends and find out what I really think of it.

Baboo

Mine arrived days ago. Found that my particular batch of both PB and PB & Chocolate needed a good deal of sun-dry time. Once sufficiently dried, these blends tasted, smelled, and smoked like they fell from HEAVEN!!! Jarred them and now can't keep from sticking my nose in just to get another whiff.... soooo gooood!!!! Get ya some... it's GOOD!!!

Baboo

Follow up on my initial impressions of Wilke's Peanut Butter blends: SENSATIONAL!!! - And for this 40+ year veteran pipe tobacco enthusiast ..ADDICTING!!! But be forwarned - give these blends ample dry time (sponge-to-crisp) for maximum flavor & burn enjoyment. The flavors are definitely as advertised and expertly reviewed at TR. The burn characteristics are out of this world with gobs of creamy billowy one-light-past-char-light cloud blankets (if dried properly) perfect for cold nights and balmy Summer breezes. I'm a damn persnickety S.O.B. picky baccy critique, but these Wilke/@JimInks masterpiece creations top Mt. Everest in my book of books! Smooth, creamy, flavorful, and delicious!

Last edited:

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Follow up on my initial impressions of Wilke's Peanut Butter blends: SENSATIONAL!!! - And for this 40+ year veteran pipe tobacco enthusiast ..ADDICTING!!! But be forwarned - give these blends ample dry time (sponge-to-crisp) for maximum flavor & burn enjoyment. The flavors are definitely as advertised and expertly reviewed at TR. The burn characteristics are out of this world with gobs of creamy billowy one-light-past-char-light cloud blankets (if dried properly) perfect for cold nights and balmy Summer breezes. I'm a damn persnickety S.O.B. picky baccy critique, but these Wilke/@JimInks masterpiece creations top Mt. Everest in my book of books! Smooth, creamy, flavorful, and delicious!
I'm very glad you like it, but yeah, you are picky. I don't dry them out. :wedgie:

I will say these blends are helping me out on this diet. They're mild-to-medium, but satisfy my craving to go off my diet while I smoke them.

Baboo

I'm very glad you like it, but yeah, you are picky. I don't dry them out. :wedgie:

I will say these blends are helping me out on this diet. They're mild-to-medium, but satisfy my craving to go off my diet while I smoke them.
If anyone knows my persnickety baccy preferences, it's Jimbo. Dry is how I like em all... flavor & burn qualities that work best for me! You da man, Jimbo!