Jim's Pipe Collection.

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
interesting! they look great. Maybe the straight is a... straight diplomat? Acorn stack or tall acorn nails the other.

Top right in the first picture looks like it has some pretty solid grain too, and those yachtsmen in the second look perfect for the shape
The top right in the first pic is a straight grain all the way around. Best looking pipe in the bunch to me. As for the Yachtsman pipes, I was thinking zulu. But, I wasn't completely sure.

Last edited:

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Another gift from a best bud. An undated Crosby Saint Andrews made in England “ Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem made by George Dibos. George had five of these, all of which had the name of a golf course in Ireland stamped on the side. I chose Saint Andrews because that was the name of the church m'lady and I were married in. If you ever want a great stem made, nobody does it better than George Dibos.
St.Andrews_Bing #1.jpg
St.Andrews_Bing-Close.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
I was greatly, happily surprised by these gift pipes today from an old friend. Cleaned and ready to smoke, too. In fact, the silver spigot was never smoked. He sent me a bunch of tobacco, too.

Pete_SSpigot&Baker_Street.jpg

The top pipe is an undated smooth reddish brown medium bend Peterson 03 silver spigot.

The bottom pipe is an undated straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street.

Last edited by a moderator: