John Harden, Matches860

Good plan. This thread is for sharing condolences and reminiscing about Matches860. Please don't turn it into a rant about youtube.
Understood - and appreciated. John's closest smoking friend, Sgt.Savinelli, has requested that we each smoke a pipe this evening in silence at 7pm EST to honor John. Haunted Bookshop suggested, if you have it handy.

Drydock

Been doing the same thing, @blackmouth210. I hope that the YT site will remain available for some time, but I'm not sure about YT rules for leaving sites up, etc.

This morning I lit up my chubby cutty Sav & re-watched the story of how his original "Friday Savinelli" got lost. A real fine, kind gent. I'll miss his banter & hope to make an intermittent Friday ritual of watching a video while having a smoke.

RIP Matches. Thoughts and prayers to his family. As a way to help out his family and to pay respect, his friends at ThePipeNook and Savinelli have teamed up in a very honorable way. Savinelli is going to make a commemorative ’Matches860-Friday Savinelli’ Roma in John’s honor. $10 from every pipe goes to his widow. Im pre-ordering tomorrow. I have 12 Savs for a reason and i will be proud to own this one as well. Well done Savinelli.

Last edited: