KBV complaint re: Byronic "fragments"

Drydock

Look. When I order 'fragments' I bloody well expect tiny bits of tobacco shrapnel. Instead, what did I receive? Long, oily, dark & entrancing, whole entire FLAKES!
The nerve. I will now have to stuff and fold this like usual. It's shoddy advertising and somebody ought to be ashamed.

byronic_fragments_charatan_01_sm.jpg

I'd ask for a refund, but I'd probably just get my original payment back plus some clunky old gold doubloons. It's 2020! NOBODY WANTS YOUR ANTIQUES!

Teddy Jeavons

Leaf and Leaf
Sales
Patron
Look. When I order 'fragments' I bloody well expect tiny bits of tobacco shrapnel. Instead, what did I receive? Long, oily, dark & entrancing, whole entire FLAKES!
The nerve. I will now have to stuff and fold this like usual. It's shoddy advertising and somebody ought to be ashamed.

View attachment 66038

I'd ask for a refund, but I'd probably just get my original payment back plus some clunky old gold doubloons. It's 2020! NOBODY WANTS YOUR ANTIQUES!
What a shame.
Jokes aside, that's a sweeeeet Charatan.

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner

View attachment 66038

I think you should demand 51% of the company in exchange of a lawsuit, and then fire him.:devilish::wizard::old:

Btw, you should keep Yoshimi on board. :naughty:

Drydock

Thanks, @CrazyIvan779. The style comes in some high-end smooth finishes--but they don't grab me like the 2 pictured above. I've never seen an example of this odd elongated acorn that didn't have either impressive rustication or blast on it. Don't know if this shape just brought out the wild side in it's makers, or if most older Charatans benefited from this attention to detail. Or maybe the extra tall bowl allows the surface texture to shine in a way shorter bowls don't. Whatever the case, I'm a fan.

View attachment 66038

Love the pipe.

SouthBound

Bane of Termagants
Patron

View attachment 66038

This is the correct way to compliment someone.