What's new

L.J.Peretti - Blends

gnossos

real men drink pink wine
Patron
Very disappointing.
They've been posting about the sale on social media for a week.
There are two groups of people working at Peretti's

A younger group trying to push the internet side of things

and old guys who are like "blow it out my :ass:"

I imagine there is some contention there. I know if you mention an internet thing to the old guys they basically throw up their hands and walk away.

blackmouth210

There are two groups of people working at Peretti's

A younger group trying to push the internet side of things

and old guys who are like "blow it out my ::ass::"

I imagine there is some contention there. I know if you mention an internet thing to the old guys they basically throw up their hands and walk away.
Sounds like a business that's great to buy online from.

(now where is that sarcasm font?)

tfdickson

Sales
Patron
To be fair, my last time in the store was about 10 years ago. Maybe things have changed [cue laugh track]. That said, I’ve had nothing but great experiences ordering online- promptly shipped, etc. Although when I do place an order online I half way expect the “order received” page to have a giant banner at the top reading “Fine, your choices were terrible but we’ll sell them to you anyway. Dumbass!”

They have great tobaccos so I’ll continue to order from them every so often. RCTR is a great down the middle VA ribbon that doesn’t really have a true comp (maybe Ye Olde Sign?) and it seems virtually unknown. I have a pound and a half aging with high hopes as it is great fresh. Omega is a great Latakia blend that packs a punch. And many swear that they have some of the best burley blends available.

Traori

Im looking at a can of No. 101 from 2009. Price is reasonable but I have never had it. The description sounds like something I might like. Those of you guys that have what do you think about it especially with the 9 years on it??

Oouder

My dented paint cans arrived today! Many are actually dented! I feel like i’ve gotten the full experience as i’m pretty sure these left the store with the dents lol. I had to call to get my 10% off my order and they honored it but i’m not surprised about that. I can’t wait to bust through these 1 at a time! Woohoo! 2ECFA21E-E046-431D-B7F0-41AE46BBD5A3.jpeg

gnossos

real men drink pink wine
Patron
My dented paint cans arrived today! Many are actually dented! I feel like i’ve gotten the full experience as i’m pretty sure these left the store with the dents lol. I had to call to get my 10% off my order and they honored it but i’m not surprised about that. I can’t wait to bust through these 1 at a time! Woohoo! View attachment 14471
The dents give them character

mongo

Well, I’m 5/5 on liking the Peretti blends I got.
Tashkent, Omega, Cuban mixture, D-9575 and no.8 slices. Will give them all a serious analysis on the remainders of the 1oz samples I have, and likely jump to 8 oz tins. I still have an 8 oz tin of Half Evil aka 333, that is a fine burley blend.

Oouder

I also have not had a bad blend yet. I’ve tried No. 8 slices, 333, Cuban and British. Still have another 4 to try but I actually think I’ll be ordering all of them again. Cuban and 333 in their own brand new cobs so in about another 20 smokes I’ll really know what I’m working with.

Question - do the one pound orders come in even larger dented paint cans?