Last call for Gawith (I Think)

Ernie Q

Sales
So I got what I think is the final Gawith shipment in. We currently now have

Full Virginia Flake in 250g
Squadron Leader Tins
1792 Tins and 250g
Chocolate Flake 250g

and a smattering of Sam's Flake, Perfection, Grousemoor.

Note: The reason the release of the latest shipment has been staggered may be either because the Distributor lowballs and takes inventory at intervals or doesn't get around to opening all the pallets at once. At any rate we've gone on the site and ordered three times and each time a particular blend would reappear or disappear. At this point, after 4 days, they are showing "O" inventory on everything except the Tobacco of the Year blends...which I don't sell.

Also, we now have a bit more Presbyterian in stock!

E.

Sir Saartan

The Tan Saarlander
I happen to love FVF. I’m hoping that it’s recent “Unobtaiability” was to die to the label change requirements but we’ll see how long the next batch takes to get here. What was it? Six or so months wait last time?
I can safely say that there have been no problems in germany to obtain FVF at any time ever since I've started smoking a pipe.
Therefore, I think that you're right with your assumption. Otherwise FVF should've been unavailable here as well, shouldn't it?

Ozark Wizard

I can safely say that there have been no problems in germany to obtain FVF at any time ever since I've started smoking a pipe.
Therefore, I think that you're right with your assumption. Otherwise FVF should've been unavailable here as well, shouldn't it?
Naw,
Take care of your allies in the immediate market, throw the scraps to those Yankee dogs across the Pond. They wanted Independence, screw 'em.