Latest Cigar Purchase

mwong61

"On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog"
Patron
CAO Brazilia is one of my favorite maduros. Not just a bomb but so many layers of complex flavors.
After many years of smoking bold, strong and spice bombs I tend to favor lighter cigars these days. If you've never tried the CAO Pilon that's another CAO fave of mine. Not quite as much strength or in your face flavor as Brazilia but still lots of depth and nuance.

fullmetal2405

CAO Brazilia is one of my favorite maduros. Not just a bomb but so many layers of complex flavors.
After many years of smoking bold, strong and spice bombs I tend to favor lighter cigars these days. If you've never tried the CAO Pilon that's another CAO fave of mine. Not quite as much strength or in your face flavor as Brazilia but still lots of depth and nuance.
Was about to post something similar regarding Brazilia. Tried one early in my days of cigar smoking (one of my first good sticks) and that was the one that truly opened my eyes to how amazing the experience could be.

Adam Bybee

Sales
This past week I sold a pipe to @desolbones. While talking about cigars I mentioned that I used to smoke Arturo Fuentes. So he decided to send me a little package.

OpusX
Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo
Destino al Sigla
Little Gomez
Por Larranaga

IMG_20180908_115434763.jpg
All I can say is WOW. It's been a while since I've had a nice cigar, but this looks as good a weekend as any.