Latest Cigar Purchase

ColdSmoke

5’r of V Melanios

Currently getting dicked by wineador.com on my cedar shelves for my Wineador. Highly discourage anyone from doing business with that guy...posted a thread on BOTL and sounds like I’m not the only one whose had issues. So I’ve outgrown my 50 count and ordered sticks thinking I’d have shelves...now I have to smoke quickly I guess.
My experience is the guy eventually comes through but takes for freakin' ever.

gentimmy

Not really a purchase, but gifts. Got to hang out with a buddy at his new office space. Not sure if you guys are familiar with Halfwheel but it’s a fantastic resource and something I’ve seen grow from project to revenue generating. Gifts were two Opus, one exclusive to the UAE and the other exclusive to Stefano Ricci - a clothier whom I can’t afford at the moment

A43BBAAF-2396-4BB7-80B7-30B19106C973.jpeg ED34A1E8-D2A4-4DDF-A49B-5CC15FB415BA.jpeg

Isaac

Sales
Patron
Not quite ready to start a coolidor, but I wanted more storage than my 50ct desktop provides. So I got this 250ct as a little birthday present to myself. :) Nothing fancy, just something larger so I can start making a couple box purchases and have room for a little storage combined with daily use.
07B67946-AAD1-4492-AC25-8ECEA0F9EDD8.jpeg

FE9F93F1-C3CB-4AB7-B5E1-1F24F2B81AF2.jpeg

9EA70486-42DA-4BAE-B8FA-71FE7C9BFDCD.jpeg Three dividers for the bottom and one for each tray up top. I like that it’s wider as opposed to deeper so less digging. Trays up top look like they’ll hold a single layer of sticks.

gnossos

the pineapple on your pizza
Patron
Not quite ready to start a coolidor, but I wanted more storage than my 50ct desktop provides. So I got this 250ct as a little birthday present to myself. :) Nothing fancy, just something larger so I can start making a couple box purchases and have room for a little storage combined with daily use.
View attachment 64035

View attachment 64036

View attachment 64037 Three dividers for the bottom and one for each tray up top. I like that it’s wider as opposed to deeper so less digging. Trays up top look like they’ll hold a single layer of sticks.
i really dig that. wider rather than deeper is a great idea.

gnossos

the pineapple on your pizza
Patron
Yeah. I tend to really like variety so this way I don’t have to dig to deep. That’s was my thinking at least. :)
I think it's a wise decision! I didn't even know it was an option, or I may have chosen differently when I bought my own new humidor recently.

I also had no idea that you could actually lay Boveda packs directly on top of cigars until just a couple of days ago so I've been fist fighting a carpty humidification system for... well, long enough that I bought a new humidor, at least. I kept wondering where folks put them in their boxes. I'm more of a pipe guy I guess.

Ernie Q

Sales
Decided to pull the trigger and buy a torch lighter since I believe this cigar kick I’m on is going to stick around for quite some time. Added a couple 5-packs to the cart as well. Open the box today and I find a bonus cigar! :banana:You’re the man, @Ernie Q!!!

Just got a very small shipment of Opus X Robusto and Super Belicosos in singles only if anyone is interested. How do you like the Lighter? I have sold dozens of them and haven't gotten one back for repair yet.
Ju View attachment 64490

Isaac

Sales
Patron
Used it last night and I loved it! Feels great in the hand, lite every time on the first try...including playing with it for an hour or two :)..., and I really like the single flame. I feel like it gives me more control and precision and I don't feel like I'm trying to light my cigars on the back end of an F-35.

Ernie Q

Sales
Used it last night and I loved it! Feels great in the hand, lite every time on the first try...including playing with it for an hour or two :)..., and I really like the single flame. I feel like it gives me more control and precision and I don't feel like I'm trying to light my cigars on the back end of an F-35.
Anything over a single flame is overkill and actually may do more harm to the cigar than good.