Latest Cigar Purchase

Mrm1775

Used it last night and I loved it! Feels great in the hand, lite every time on the first try...including playing with it for an hour or two :)..., and I really like the single flame. I feel like it gives me more control and precision and I don't feel like I'm trying to light my cigars on the back end of an F-35.
Anything over a single flame is overkill and actually may do more harm to the cigar than good.
I agree. I have a triple, quad and single.
The quad gets it done quick - 3-4 cigars and its time for a refill and easy to scorch your stick.
Triple is pretty nice and quick, but can still burn too much.

The single has precision, can have a large flame ( i set it just below mid) and i have yet to scorch or burn more than intended.
Butane also goes a lot further.

Ernie Q

Sales
I agree. I have a triple, quad and single.
The quad gets it done quick - 3-4 cigars and its time for a refill and easy to scorch your stick.
Triple is pretty nice and quick, but can still burn too much.

The single has precision, can have a large flame ( i set it just below mid) and i have yet to scorch or burn more than intended.
Butane also goes a lot further.
Scorching is one issue. The other is starting your cigar off burning hotter than necessary. Changes the flavor and if the stick has even a tiny bit too much moisture it turns to mush.

SmokeRings

Patron
Time for my annual cigar order, have been ordering somewhere around 50 of the 1876 cigars from P&C every year for several years now, and I have to say they are like a comfy old pair of jeans...once a week, usually on a Sunday, I like to have one, tried some different shapes this time, normally I go with the Robusto's but I felt like getting something that takes a bit longer to smoke as it is a once a week type of thing and I often find myself wishing it lasted a bit longer, got 25 of the Maduro's in the Churchill length, and 25 of the other kind in a torpedo, which I've never had, but I have been curious about for some time now.