Latest Cigar Purchase

JustSmitty76

Just here for the pics...
Patron
Went to check out a local "smoke shop" that advertises pipe tobacco. Full of glass pipes, very small humidor with some bags of Sparrow pipe tobacco and two other brands babes of never heard of. They did have some cigars though so I bought two Nub Habano Torpedos. Not a huge fan of the torpedo but I've been telling my boss about Nubs so I got one for each of us.

Rybones

One more
Patron
Just got the double. I had a very slightly wonky burn on a Short Story that would've been fine, but I went in there with this thing and it was like a surgical laser! Is your double holding up well?
View attachment 128609
I have both the single and double inserts, both have been troublesome for me. I'm disappointed, I really wanted them to work! They work for a bit than quit. I've tried bleeding the butane before refilling, use quality butane, and no luck. My go-to for some time has been a cheap plastic single torch my Dad gave me, I think from Harbor Freight. It is refillable, and works most of the time.
I know many have had good luck with the Zippos, I struck out twice. I'll have to dig them out and fiddle with them.

Yakster

CRA (Cigar Rights of America) 2021 sampler pack from Fox Cigar. This deal may not last long.

La Flor Dominicana Andalusian Bull
Tatuaje Pumpkin

My Father 2021 Sampler Exclusive
Arturo Fuente Rare Pink Happy Ending
Padron Black No. 200 Maduro
Diamond Crown Classic No. 4
Oliva Serie V Melanio Nub EL 460
Alec Bradley Fine & Rare HJ10-I
Ashton Symmetry Belicoso
Rocky Patel ALR Second Edition Toro

Rybones

One more
Patron
CRA (Cigar Rights of America) 2021 sampler pack from Fox Cigar. This deal may not last long.

La Flor Dominicana Andalusian Bull
Tatuaje Pumpkin

My Father 2021 Sampler Exclusive
Arturo Fuente Rare Pink Happy Ending
Padron Black No. 200 Maduro
Diamond Crown Classic No. 4
Oliva Serie V Melanio Nub EL 460
Alec Bradley Fine & Rare HJ10-I
Ashton Symmetry Belicoso
Rocky Patel ALR Second Edition Toro
Emphasis yours?

Top Bottom