Latest Cigar Purchase

SouthBound

Bane of Termagants
Patron
I was gifted these cigars on Christmas. I have no idea what they are.
View attachment 49693
AJ Fernandez sampler. Ave Maria, Diesel. I always enjoy smoking perfectos. I think you’ll enjoy those, especially if you like a stout smoke. That Diesel Ruination will knock your socks off. I smoked a 5 pack of them a month or so back. All 5 smoked almost perfect.

3 Olives

Patron
AJ Fernandez sampler. Ave Maria, Diesel. I always enjoy smoking perfectos. I think you’ll enjoy those, especially if you like a stout smoke. That Diesel Ruination will knock your socks off. I smoked a 5 pack of them a month or so back. All 5 smoked almost perfect.
Thanks for the ID on these cigars. I have them in a humidor and don’t plan on smoking them. PM your address and they’re yours. I’m in no hurry to ship them, but I will notify you with a tracking number.

Monkel

Which other companies do you recommend for ordering?
Ihav is my go to. I watch for their sales under their promotions tab. Some great deals and they rotate everything every month. They also will add things to the list throughout the month. If you hit the shopping cart button they also have last minute deals every week. Right now they have some good deals on davidoff late hr and mill. Robusto and if you're a baller, box ct of 15 CoRos

3 Olives

Patron
Ihav is my go to. I watch for their sales under their promotions tab. Some great deals and they rotate everything every month. They also will add things to the list throughout the month. If you hit the shopping cart button they also have last minute deals every week. Right now they have some good deals on davidoff late hr and mill. Robusto and if you're a baller, box ct of 15 CoRos
That’s a good price on the Robustos. COH has a really good price on a box of 25.

Last edited:

K Williams

Patron
Thanks. 👍🏼