What's new

Latest Snuff or Snus Purchase

JustScott

I tried to purchase a can of Garrett Scotch, but the place that has been stocking it had sold out. He made a call to his distributor, so hopefully by the time I make it back over there I can get some. Down to half a can or so, but that will last me a bit. Next time I may see if there are any further choices from his distributor, seems I'm not the only one buying snuff from this store...

CustomBill

Custombilt Approved
Patron
After enjoying all the German blends I got on the last order, I decided to try more and also get in on the extended free shipping promo.

1 x Bernard Aecht Alt Schmalzler
1 x Bernard Amostrinha 10g
1 x Bernard Fichtennadel 10g
1 x Bernard Magic Moments Black 10g
1 x Bernard Winterpris 10g
2 x Hedges L260 20g
1 x Ozona Orange 5g
5 x Ozona Raspberry 5g
2 x Ozona S-Type 5g
1 x Poschl Bayern Prise Brasil
2 x Poschl FC Bayern 10g
2 x Poschl Gletscherprise 10g
1 x Poschl Lowenprise 10g
2 x Poschl Packard's Club 6.5g
1 x Poschl Red Bull Strong 7g

Chico

I went off snuff for over a year... then got out my stash and remembered how much I enjoyed it... which coincided with the MrSnuff sale....

1 x Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve
1 x Wilsons Grand Cairo
1 x Bernard Klostermischung
1 x Bernard Fichtennadel
1 x Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris
1 x Fribourg & Treyer Santo Domingo
1 x McChrystal's Original & Genuine

The F&Ts and the Fichtennadel I've tried in small samples and they became favorites, the rest are new. Not too interested in the McChrystal's but for 57 cents I thought I should try this classic at least once.

I'm bummed that my "40 Snuffs in 40 Days" thread vanished with the old PSF. I can't even remember who set me up with all those samples.... One of youse guys?

WalkinStick

Eventus Stultorum Magister
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
I think my first and only MrSnuff order was lost in the mail or there is a customs inspector somewhere snuffing my indian snuff ... )-:
Well, that’s not comforting. I just ordered a roll of Oden’s snus and some 6 Photo Cheeta because I haven’t had snuff in forever.

On a brighter note, @KCMontie pointed out in another thread that you can use code CM18 to get 20% off at Mr. Snuff today.

Well, that’s not comforting. I just ordered a roll of Oden’s snus and some 6 Photo Cheeta because I haven’t had snuff in forever.

On a brighter note, @KCMontie pointed out in another thread that you can use code CM18 to get 20% off at Mr. Snuff today.
Hope mine shows up now, took advantage of the code and free shipping to try my hand at the Polish Condor once more and finally ordered some snuff after putting it off for years, what's a few bucks. Speaking of, it's my first time, did I do any good? Just picked up a few things that appealed to me but have no clue on any of this stuff.

Silver Dollar Cola
McChrystal's Aztec
6 Photo Coffee Kick

StillLearning

Hope mine shows up now, took advantage of the code and free shipping to try my hand at the Polish Condor once more and finally ordered some snuff after putting it off for years, what's a few bucks. Speaking of, it's my first time, did I do any good? Just picked up a few things that appealed to me but have no clue on any of this stuff.

Silver Dollar Cola
McChrystal's Aztec
6 Photo Coffee Kick
Yea you did good. Those should give you an idea of what snuff is all about. Just remember go as lightly as you can with your sniff untill you get a technique down. Hang on and enjoy!