What's new

Latest Snuff or Snus Purchase

Kiowapipe

Just placed my first order with Mr Snuff. Toque Rose, F&T Kendal Brown, Cheeta, and Silver Dollar Scotch.

I've tried snuff in the past, but it's been a while. I always liked it, just never got into the habit. Hopefully I'll dig at least one of these.

You guys are the worst. Before I came back to the forum I was maybe a couple pipes a week. Now it's a couple a day, SmokingPipes is getting a cut of every paycheck, and here I am buying snuff for a little extra nicotine boost during the day 😊

PS- I thought the shipping was actually really reasonable, like $10 to send something from England? Not bad.

Chico

Just placed my first order with Mr Snuff. Toque Rose, F&T Kendal Brown, Cheeta, and Silver Dollar Scotch.

I've tried snuff in the past, but it's been a while. I always liked it, just never got into the habit. Hopefully I'll dig at least one of these.

You guys are the worst. Before I came back to the forum I was maybe a couple pipes a week. Now it's a couple a day, SmokingPipes is getting a cut of every paycheck, and here I am buying snuff for a little extra nicotine boost during the day 😊

PS- I thought the shipping was actually really reasonable, like $10 to send something from England? Not bad.
Let me know if you hate the Kendal Brown.... :giggle:

JustScott

Well, my box arrived, and it looks good. Haven't opened it yet, as I only saw it as I was getting ready for work tonight. Um, last night. Well, Monday anyway. Shipping took a total of 11 days from England to CA, not bad. I haven't opened the box yet, but since I have it, I'll list it...
1 x 6 Photo Anarkali 45g (6PH002)
1 x 6 Photo Begum Green 30g (6PH068)
1 x 6 Photo Begum Pathan Snuff 50g (6PH064)
1 x 6 Photo Cheeta 35g (6PH004)
1 x 6 Photo Coffee Kick 8g (6PH082)
1 x 6 Photo Kailash 45g (6PH007)
1 x 6 Photo Super Kailash 45g (6PH020)
1 x McChrystal's Sicilian Burst 8.75g (MCC035)
1 x McChrystal's Summer Harvest 8.75g (MCC046)
1 x Wilsons Jockey Club 10g (WILS148)
1 x Wilsons Rows of Sharrow 10g (WILS635)
1 x Wilsons Royal George 10g (WILS226)
1 x Wilsons Gold Label 10g (WILS101)
Now the hard part is choosing what to try first. Most are new to me. I've been looking forward to this. I'll try to post in WAYSnuffing later in the afternoon or evening with some first impressions.
I just figured out how to choose. I'll roll a d12. I've tried both Cheeta and Anarkali, I'll assign both of those to 1 and reroll if 1 comes up. Now to figure out which d12 to carry with me, as I will likely be rolling it every 5 minutes until I start sweating and feeling lightly queasy, lol...

StillLearning

Well, my box arrived, and it looks good. Haven't opened it yet, as I only saw it as I was getting ready for work tonight. Um, last night. Well, Monday anyway. Shipping took a total of 11 days from England to CA, not bad. I haven't opened the box yet, but since I have it, I'll list it...
1 x 6 Photo Anarkali 45g (6PH002)
1 x 6 Photo Begum Green 30g (6PH068)
1 x 6 Photo Begum Pathan Snuff 50g (6PH064)
1 x 6 Photo Cheeta 35g (6PH004)
1 x 6 Photo Coffee Kick 8g (6PH082)
1 x 6 Photo Kailash 45g (6PH007)
1 x 6 Photo Super Kailash 45g (6PH020)
1 x McChrystal's Sicilian Burst 8.75g (MCC035)
1 x McChrystal's Summer Harvest 8.75g (MCC046)
1 x Wilsons Jockey Club 10g (WILS148)
1 x Wilsons Rows of Sharrow 10g (WILS635)
1 x Wilsons Royal George 10g (WILS226)
1 x Wilsons Gold Label 10g (WILS101)
Now the hard part is choosing what to try first. Most are new to me. I've been looking forward to this. I'll try to post in WAYSnuffing later in the afternoon or evening with some first impressions.
I just figured out how to choose. I'll roll a d12. I've tried both Cheeta and Anarkali, I'll assign both of those to 1 and reroll if 1 comes up. Now to figure out which d12 to carry with me, as I will likely be rolling it every 5 minutes until I start sweating and feeling lightly queasy, lol...
Nice! Your going to like a bunch of those I'm sure.