What's new

Sold! Ltd Ed Christmas Signature Pipe Pouch - Only 1 left!

Sorringowl

With feathers
Sales
I know...Christmas is officially over, but, it was a busy season and I didn't get around to posting these, so, I thought I'd offer them up here first before posting them onto my website.

CHxmas18Sig2.jpg

There are only 2 of these (No.'s 8 & 9 -- No. 7 in the pic has already been taken), both in the Crazy Horse Brown leather, which I am officially out of now.:(

CHxmas18Sig4.jpg

These are lined with a thick, 100% wool, 100% genuine, Pendleton lining, which I will be not getting any more of (I was only able to get 1 yard of this). It is in the Chief Joseph pattern and, apparently, not available from Pendleton anymore.

CHxmas18Sig5.jpg

These are regular sized Signatures (will fit 1-2 pipes, and accessories) and can be purchased alone or as a gift set (which include a 6"x8" Tobacco Mat and Workhorse Tobacco Pouch).

CHxmas18Sig1.jpg

Price is $250. for the Signature pouch alone, or, $300. for the gift set. Shipping is included in the U.S. and I'll even throw in a little somethin', somethin' extry.

Thanks for looking!

Sorringowl

With feathers
Sales
I think pictures of no. 8 need to be posted ;).
Hehe. No. 8 is pretty identical to No. 7 but, let me see if I have some snaps of that one.

just wondering where the tobacco is stored.

thanks
Hey @reg46 Good question. The tobacco can be stored in the main, right side pocket (in the envelope style pocket that has the zig-zag flap, behind the smaller, tamper/cleaner pocket), in a separate pouch, which I sell and make, specifically, to fit this pouch. You could also use your own tobacco pouch (if it fits), or a trusty zip-loc, of course. Whatever floats your boat. You could probably fit 2 or 3 zip-locs in there, actually.

I used to line that main, right pocket to carry loose tobacco, but found it was a bit easier and more convenient to use a separate pouch. Also, for loose tobacco, that pocket is just too big (you could probably fit 3-4 ounces of tobacco in that pocket--which is just not practical), so, I'd rather you have the option to store another pipe, or a tobacco pouch, plus, other accessories. This way, it has the most versatility and is the most user friendly.

The Workhorse tobacco pouch fits right inside and is way easier when it comes to filling your pipe, and I can match the leather if you opt for the gift set. Thanks for asking!

Sorringowl

With feathers
Sales
You can actually fit two of the Workhorse Tobacco Pouches in the main pocket. Frank makes them wide open or with side by side pockets sewn in. I put ribbon or ready rubbed in the open pouch and two different flakes in the two pockets version. For travel that gives me three choices.
@davidbeinct Yes! (You should come work for me, David--you know my line better than I do! Hehe). David is right, I can make you a double pocket Workhorse and, soon, I will have some "Pony" sized Workhorses in stock again. Offered these awhile ago but then got busy. Those are about half the size of a Workhorse, will fit about a 1/2 ounce of tobacco, and are great for flakes/coins or when you just want to stick your pipe in your mouth, and have enough tobacco with you on hand for the day. Thanks, David.

PlanxtyPipes

Glad you got them sold. If I hadn't just gotten a Signature gift set in Crazy Horse Brown Leather for Christmas from my wife I would've been all over one of these Limited Ed. Christmas Pouches. Absolutely beautiful.

Let me also say Thank You for the splendid job you did on my pouch, tobacco pouch and tobacco mat. My wife said she emailed you to check on another leather that I had seen and really liked but that you were out of it. She then asked about the Crazy Horse Brown and you said you'd be happy to make one up custom for her...in the middle of December when I'm sure you were very busy. Incredible service and she really wowed me with her gift. The quality is extremely evident. Very proud to have my Sorringowl pouch after years of drooling over them.

Sorringowl

With feathers
Sales
Glad you got them sold. If I hadn't just gotten a Signature gift set in Crazy Horse Brown Leather for Christmas from my wife I would've been all over one of these Limited Ed. Christmas Pouches. Absolutely beautiful.

Let me also say Thank You for the splendid job you did on my pouch, tobacco pouch and tobacco mat. My wife said she emailed you to check on another leather that I had seen and really liked but that you were out of it. She then asked about the Crazy Horse Brown and you said you'd be happy to make one up custom for her...in the middle of December when I'm sure you were very busy. Incredible service and she really wowed me with her gift. The quality is extremely evident. Very proud to have my Sorringowl pouch after years of drooling over them.
Thanks for the kind words, Sir @PlanxtyPipes ! I aim to please. Enjoy!