For Sale M. Addis Volcano

Maddis

Sales
Sales
Here's a black-blasted Volcano with an ivory Juma stem and Cocobolo accent. The black blast highlights the form of the shape and adds to the clarity of the sandblasted rings gracing the flanks of the pipe (like lava?). I really like the way this pipe feels in hand; substantive yet well-balanced and naturally flowing, like a Volcano should IMO.

Length: 6.25"
Bowl Depth: 1.60"
Bore: .75"
Weight: 2.9 oz

Blasted Volcano 8-19 3.jpg Blasted Volcano 8-19.jpg Blasted Volcano 8-19 2.jpg Blasted Volcano 8-19 4.jpg

$300

Cramptholomew

Good question. I'm honestly not sure - I think I'm influenced more by how it works when shaping, which is quite nicely. In terms of mouthfeel it feels closer to ebonite than acrylic to me, but I wouldn't lay odds on it.
Beautiful pipe! I've used Juma several times now, and I LOVE working with it. It cuts like butter. I'd say the hardness is about equal to ebonite, and mouth feel is similar as well. It definitely has a different consistency than ebonite, though. I feel it's almost kind of creamy, if that makes sense.

Maddis

Sales
Sales
Beautiful pipe! I've used Juma several times now, and I LOVE working with it. It cuts like butter. I'd say the hardness is about equal to ebonite, and mouth feel is similar as well. It definitely has a different consistency than ebonite, though. I feel it's almost kind of creamy, if that makes sense.
I know what you mean. It does cut like butter but it’s plenty durable.