March Meer Madness 2021

dmkerr

No fiddle sticks left to give
Staff member
Almost time, gents! Get those meers ready!

I'm going to do some cleaning today and get my Baki, IMP, Altinok, Yanik and the rest of my treasured white stone pipes prepared. If by some weird twist of fate you dont own one yet, what are you waiting for???

Its always this time of year that i most often think of one of PSF/PSD's most popular members, Mister Moo. I'll never forget his Yanik "cabbage" meer, as well as his wisdom and humor. I'll be firing up several bowls in his honor and tipping my cap to one of the pioneers.

So dig out those meers and start puffing those VaPers, Goopers, Lat bombs or whatever you prefer, and celebrate March Meer Madness!

Fr_Tom

PSD Chaplain
Old Ted Award Winner
Almost time, gents! Get those meers ready!

I'm going to do some cleaning today and get my Baki, IMP, Altinok, Yanik and the rest of my treasured white stone pipes prepared. If by some weird twist of fate you dont own one yet, what are you waiting for???

Its always this time of year that i most often think of one of PSF/PSD's most popular members, Mister Moo. I'll never forget his Yanik "cabbage" meer, as well as his wisdom and humor. I'll be firing up several bowls in his honor and tipping my cap to one of the pioneers.

So dig out those meers and start puffing those VaPers, Goopers, Lat bombs or whatever you prefer, and celebrate March Meer Madness!
Where did that cabbage get replanted? I should probably know this and may not have been paying attention.