What's new

March Meer Madness

mongo

Oh, don’t you worry! I’m gonna try and smoke all of my meers at least once, will be hitting the Bakis with much delight. 2 Bakis, 4 IMPs, 1 Altinok, 1 Tekin, 1 SMS.... might be more IMPs, too lazy to look right now.

ONLY problem that I can see will be the arrival of my Radice POY, I will want to be smoking that one too... can I get a MMM mulligan for that one?

tipofthelake

Fire in big hole, small hole in face--WalkinStick
Patron
Oh, don’t you worry! I’m gonna try and smoke all of my meers at least once, will be hitting the Bakis with much delight. 2 Bakis, 4 IMPs, 1 Altinok, 1 Tekin, 1 SMS.... might be more IMPs, too lazy to look right now.

ONLY problem that I can see will be the arrival of my Radice POY, I will want to be smoking that one too... can I get a MMM mulligan for that one?
Just smoke 2 at once like @Hawky454.

Kiowapipe

This guy:
20190222_200823.jpg
This was my dad's one and only pipe (there may be qualifications to that statement which I will not go into here), and I don't think I ever saw him smoke it. I used to smoke it on occasion after I inherited it. A few years ago I get fed up with the crummy draw, straightened the stem and drilled it out. Everything went perfectly and I was very excited. Then I went to re-bend the stem and *pop*, catastrophe. I finally ordered a replacement stem for it in preparation for this year's MMM. Stem was supposed to arrive today, actually.

gnossos

Russian spambot
Patron

You’re fine. I’m still just eyeballing mine. I’ll get to it but I’m not used to all the fancy carving so I’m trying to figure out how it works first.