What's new

McClelland Frog Morton Search

After reading through the link that Spillproof provided and watching the video at the end of the link.(Which helped a lot by the way, thank you Spillproof for the link and thank you to The Fly Guy for providing the Youtube video at the end of the thread) I will definitely be trying Boswell Northwoods, Just For Him Shortcut to Mushrooms, Samuel Gawith Bothy Flake, and GL Please Quiet Nights.

tfdickson

Sales
Patron
I don't think you'll find a true match but you may want to add Watch City Terrapin Station to your list. It's a replacement for a previous Watch City blend (Deep Elem) that used McClelland leaf and had a lot of similarities to Frog Morton. I haven't tried Terrapin Station yet (it will be in my next order) but I have tried Deep Elem and prefer it to Frog Morton. Watch City's blender @Ernie Q posts regularly here and has been extremely generous in sharing his knowledge and insights.

MakDragon

Former PSF Wizard
Sales
Patron
After reading through the link that Spillproof provided and watching the video at the end of the link.(Which helped a lot by the way, thank you Spillproof for the link and thank you to The Fly Guy for providing the Youtube video at the end of the thread) I will definitely be trying Boswell Northwoods, Just For Him Shortcut to Mushrooms, Samuel Gawith Bothy Flake, and GL Please Quiet Nights.
Just dont expect them to be FM clones. They are magnificent tobaccos in their own right. Northwoods is one of my all time favorites but it is not a McC blend.

Monkel

While I never tried any of the McC blends I have had Quiet Nights and Terrapin Station. Only only regret with Terrapin station is that I didnt order more (plan on ordering more with my next WCC order though). Quiet nights very quickly became my most stocked tobacco I have. I thought Maltese Falcon was going to be my go to smoke; then I tried Quiet Nights.

TLDR: get and try both Terrapin Station and Quiet Nights. Both are amazing. Terrapin and Quiet nights are still very different from each other and both very good.