Sold! Monier and a Norm

srgjazz

Sales
Up for sale are a Norm and a Monier in excellent shape. The Norm has minor rim darkening that could be buffed out. The Pipes are ~4.5 inches long with a chamber depth of 1.25 inches and are .75 inches in diameter and have Acrylic Stems with no tooth marks. Both smoke great with no issues.
I am asking for half of what I paid. $55 for the Norm and $70 for the Monier. You can take them both for $110. Prices include Priority Shipping in the USA only via PayPal.
I am paring down to just a few Pipes.
Thanks EEB2DECD-7315-4B63-BF1B-B086CAD44001.jpeg

srgjazz

Sales
Both are sold pending payment.
Up for sale are a Norm and a Monier in excellent shape. The Norm has minor rim darkening that could be buffed out. The Pipes are ~4.5 inches long with a chamber depth of 1.25 inches and are .75 inches in diameter and have Acrylic Stems with no tooth marks. Both smoke great with no issues.
I am asking for half of what I paid. $55 for the Norm and $70 for the Monier. You can take them both for $110. Prices include Priority Shipping in the USA only via PayPal.
Thanks View attachment 85328

MakDragon

Optimistic Curmudgeon
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
I only bought the Norm, instead of both. So that should count as not really buying anything.

Pipe logic.
I like that logic. So that means I didn’t buy the Monier.
Pipe math:

A man is selling two pipes.
One man buys one pipe and another man buys the other pipe.
How many pipes did each man buy?

According to Pipe Math, 2 pipes - 1 pipe - 1 pipe = no pipes.

It's algebraic or something.

lowercaseG

Thanks View attachment 85328
Nice pipes! I'm always a fan of the shorties. Wish I was quicker on the draw, congrats regardless, to both the seller and the buyer's.