What's new

More generosity shown on this forum and a huge THANK YOU!

MakDragon

Former PSF Wizard
Patron
A little while ago, I admired a pipe for sale by @Teddy Jeavons . It was a beautiful Charatan. I commented on how nice it was but I was really trying to stop my pipe purchases and had been doing a great job doing it! (I didn't even buy anything at our Boswell's meet up in December. @Billy Joe can attest to that)
So I get home from school yesterday and there is this box on my kitchen table and my wife ask me, in that wife voice, "What did you buy now"?
"Nothing", I tell her.
Rolls her eyes and leaves the kitchen.
I open it up and lo and behold, there is the Charatan pipe with a very kind note from Teddy!

I am speechless at this generosity!!!!

So here is that beautiful pipe along with a HUGE "thank you" to Teddy for his kindness!

Charatan.jpg

Billy Joe

Dear Mrs Dragon,
Mak did not purchase any pipes at our recent Boswell excursion. He was a good boy, and deserves ice cream with dinner tonight.

Good on you @Teddy Jeavons , enjoy it Mak!
A little while ago, I admired a pipe for sale by @Teddy Jeavons . It was a beautiful Charatan. I commented on how nice it was but I was really trying to stop my pipe purchases and had been doing a great job doing it! (I didn't even buy anything at our Boswell's meet up in December. @Billy Joe can attest to that)
So I get home from school yesterday and there is this box on my kitchen table and my wife ask me, in that wife voice, "What did you buy now"?
"Nothing", I tell her.
Rolls her eyes and leaves the kitchen.
I open it up and lo and behold, there is the Charatan pipe with a very kind note from Teddy!

I am speechless at this generosity!!!!

So here is that beautiful pipe along with a HUGE "thank you" to Teddy for his kindness!

View attachment 22165