More proposed restrictions on pipe tobacco sales

CrazyIvan779

One of the blends I make is called Calliope's Choice. It's along the lines of SPC Potlatch as far as profile and components. I have a Lamacha goat named Calliope, and she loves when I milk her smoking it. At some point a few years ago I offered her a tablespoon worth in the palm of my hand and she gobbled it up. About once a month I'd feed the same amount to them all. Last year I had the vet come out and do some ultrasounds on my pregnant llamas and she collected fecal samples of my critters to check for worms, as I told her I had not worked them. Her lab results showed no parasites were present in any of my animals and asked me what I used. (Apparently there are always some sort of parasites in the animals, even using get meds) I told her and supplied her with a half pound of the blend. It works. It's an organic "wormer" the animals don't need to be tricked into eating.

Also, my scraps of leaf I distill into teas that I use for bug spray in my garden. I try not to waste anything.

Also, there are members of a Native American church that use some of my blends for "sacred rituals". That falls squarely in the pervue of freedom of religion stuff.
That's incredible

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
I can't imagine where she gets that from... Ha!
She loves fly fishing too. An early trip I took her on when she was old enough to hold a rod I showed her how to "mend" and she hooked a 20 inch steelhead that was right up against the bank, almost at her feet. I held her by the back of her waders for the twenty minutes it took her to land it. At twelve she'd read water like a pro and began helping me on guide trips on the Deschutes.