My cat is drawn to perique

Peacock

Resident Hipster
Patron
Yeah, I have a cat that loves English blends. Cats are weird, and wonderful...but, also pretty weird.

I also had a cat that liked cucumbers! If you were slicing up cucumbers, all of sudden he would appear, out of nowhere, like a friggin' ninja! I miss that cat. Cats are weird. :)
This is hilarious. Cucumbers?!
Like these kinda cucumbers:

Olmstead

PSD Slow Smoke Winner
I've always kept a cat around, just one, for a low-maintenance companion animal. My 'new' cat, Pete, loves tobacco. Every time I have some out, he comes over to investigate and smell it. Then when I light my pipe, he watches in awe at the wisps of smoke. He loves to sit nearby or on my lap while I smoke my pipe.

The other night Pete put his nose right on my snuff spoon - which was covered in snuff - and he got the fine, dry snuff all over his nose. He started making the most hilarious faces and running around like a maniac. He also loves pie, no joke.

Merk3030

Patron
I've always kept a cat around, just one, for a low-maintenance companion animal. My 'new' cat, Pete, loves tobacco. Every time I have some out, he comes over to investigate and smell it. Then when I light my pipe, he watches in awe at the wisps of smoke. He loves to sit nearby or on my lap while I smoke my pipe.

The other night Pete put his nose right on my snuff spoon - which was covered in snuff - and he got the fine, dry snuff all over his nose. He started making the most hilarious faces and running around like a maniac. He also loves pie, no joke.
Sounds like he would get along just fine on this forum!